Table of Contents
- Information We Collect
- How We Use Information We Collect
- How We Share and Disclose PII
- Notice and Choice
- Onward Transfer
- Access and Accuracy
- Children’s Privacy
- Our Commitment
- Transfers of PII under Safe Harbor
- Information We Collect
Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is information that can be directly associated with an individual (such as name, email address, or telephone number), or information about activities directly linked to an individual (such as products and services you have licensed or purchased). Xannuli, LLC. (XAI) collects PII from you in the following ways:
Information provided to us directly
You, or someone acting on your behalf, may provide PII to us when you interact with us online and off line. For example:
- We may gather such things as name, physical address, email address and phone number when you contact or communicate with us;
- We may gather information such as the products and services you purchase, license, download or register, as well as financial information such as credit card numbers when you engage in transactions with us;
- We may gather user preferences, product interests, industry focus, community choices and other customer profile information when you register for an online account, subscribe to a newsletter, participate in communities or an event, program, class or promotion, or click on a URL; or
- We may accept your CV when you apply for a job.
Information we collect through technology: Products and Services
Certain products and services you license, purchase or download from XAI may connect and transmit telemetry and system/product data to XAI (or its authorized agents). This data may include, but is not limited to, system model, operating system, host ID and IP address.
We use this information to tell you when updates and new product versions are available, provide agreed upon diagnostic, monitoring and management services, as well as enhance our products and services, and better communicate with you.
Information we collect through technology: Online web technologies
These cookies, web beacons and similar technologies enable us to collect certain types of information about your visit to myNPO’s web sites such as:
- Internet Protocol Address;
- Browser type;
- Operating system;
- Referring site (site you visited before coming to our site);
- Date and time of visit;
- URL of pages visited; and
- Other browsing behavior, such as products and white papers downloaded.
- We may link this information to PII to provide better service to you and to improve XAI’s product and services offerings.
- Most browsers allow you to remove and block cookies and web beacons. Please note that if you choose to erase or block cookies, you will need to re-enter your user ID and password to access certain parts of XAI’s web sites. You may also notice that you will be served only generic information not tailored to your specific interests.
- In addition, if you block cookies, you may not be able to use certain myNPO web site features or take full advantage of our offerings.
Information from other sources
We sometimes obtain information from other sources, such as mergers and acquisitions or commercial lists, and merge it with information we have previously collected.
We collect your public profile data only from your consent that you grant before initiating Social Login, from the social network used to login at our website. This data includes your first name, last name, email address, link to your social media profile, unique identifier, social profile avatar. This data is used to create your user profile at our website. You can revoke this consent at any time by sending us an email.
Facebook Like, Facebook Recommend, Facebook Share official buttons
Twitter Tweet official button
Linkedin Share official button
If you give us PII on behalf of someone else (or someone else gives us PII on your behalf), the person providing the PII must have consent to do so from the person whose information is being provided to XAI.
How We Use Information We Collect
We use PII to conduct business, provide information and support for products and services, better understand your needs and interests, refine and develop our business, improve services, personalize communications and ensure a quality experience with XAI. For example, we may use your information to:
- Communicate, interact and build our relationship with you;
- Contact you with relevant promotions and information about XAI and affiliated third-parties;
- Process, fulfill and follow up on transactions and requests for products, services, support, training and information;
- Create and maintain an account and register products and systems;
- Engage in market research;
- Measure, analyze and improve our products and services, the effectiveness of our web sites, and our advertising and marketing;
- Personalize content and advertising;
- Help identify and communicate offers of products, programs and services that may be of interest to you;
- Send “refer-a-friend” email on your behalf;
- Consider your employment application;
- Comply with legal requirements; or
How We Share and Disclose PII
We may share or disclose your PII as follows:
- To our subsidiaries to support business and marketing processes;
- To our service providers and suppliers, who are acting and using your information solely on our behalf;
- As necessary, if we suspect a violation of our policies or to protect the rights or safety of any person or entity;
- Based on a good-faith belief that disclosure is necessary to respond to judicial process, valid government inquiry, or is otherwise required by law;
- In the event that XAI or any of its assets are acquired, your information may be transferred with the company or the asset;
- To other third-parties for purposes you have allowed; or
- When posted by you or an authorized third-party to our wikis, forums, blogs, message boards, chat rooms and other social networking environments.
Notice and Choice
XAI provides notice about its use of PII in this Policy, in our web pages, and in other locations where we collect information. You can choose whether or not to provide your PII to us. If you choose not to provide PII, you can continue to interact with XAI, but you may be not be able to take advantage of certain offers, options, events and services that depend upon accurate PII.
You can update your marketing communications preferences by logging into your XAI Online Account, if applicable, or by following the unsubscribe instructions you have received in a marketing email. Please note that transaction, relationship and legally required communications will not be affected by the choices you have made about marketing communications.
We will only share personal information with third parties if those third parties provide an adequate level of data protection to help ensure the security of personal data, such as by agreeing to abide by the Safe Harbor principles.
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect the security, confidentiality and integrity of the PII we have collected from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. In addition, we use standard security protocols and mechanisms to transmit sensitive data such as credit card details.
If you have a password, help protect any PII accessible through it by keeping your password confidential. If you share a computer, especially a public computer, terminate your internet session by logging out and closing the browser to guard against subsequent users having access to your information.
Access and Accuracy
We want to maintain the accuracy of your contact information. If you need to update or correct it, please do so by logging into your myNPO account, where applicable.
You also may update your information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or writing to:
3189 Princeton Road, Suite 251
Hamilton, Ohio 45011
and we will make reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes as soon as possible. Before we make any changes, we may ask you to verify your identity and/or provide other details to help us respond to your request. We may keep a copy of the prior information for our records.
We provide individuals with reasonable access to their PII in order to have it corrected, amended or deleted where it is inaccurate or inappropriate for the specified purposes of processing.
myNPO’s web sites and marketing are not directed to children less than 13 years of age. If that policy changes, we will obtain consent from a parent or guardian before we collect PII from anyone under the age of 13.
We are committed to privacy and are actively involved in current industry initiatives to preserve individual privacy rights. Our privacy practices are constantly evolving to meet new requirements, standards, technologies and customer desires.
Transfers of PII under Safe Harbor
XAI is a global organization, with operations, processes and systems that cross borders. We are certified under the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor program and strive to comply with all applicable laws around the globe designed to protect your privacy. If you choose to provide us with information, including PII, you understand that we may transfer it within XAI in the United States or to XAI’s subsidiaries, joint venture partners, and third-party service providers around the world.
XAI regularly reviews its compliance with this Policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or XAI’s treatment of PII by contacting us at email@example.com or by writing to us at:
3189 Princeton Road, Suite 251
Hamilton, Ohio 45011
We participate in the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Privacy Framework as set forth by the United States Department of Commerce. If you have any complaints regarding our compliance with the Safe Harbor principles, please contact us at the address above.
If contacting us does not resolve your complaint, you may raise your complaint with TRUSTe. Please allow at least 10 business days for us to respond prior to contacting TRUSTe. You can reach TRUSTe by Internet at http://www.truste.org/consumers/watchdog_complaint.php, by fax at 415-520-3420. If you are faxing or mailing TRUSTe to lodge a complaint, you must include the following information: our company name, the nature of the alleged privacy violation including details about how your data was collected and what causes you to believe a violation occurred, the resolution you are requesting, your contact information, and whether you allow the particulars of your complaint to be shared with us. For information about TRUSTe or the operation of TRUSTe’s dispute resolution process, see http://www.truste.org/consumers/watchdog_complaint.php or request this information from TRUSTe at any of the addresses listed above.
Please note that this Policy may change from time to time. We will not reduce your rights under this Policy without your explicit consent. We will post any Policy changes on this page and, if the changes are significant, we will provide a more prominent notice and we will also keep prior versions of this Policy in an archive for your review.
V1.1 January 1st, 2019